IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DiamondDog (Offline)
  #1 3/30/09 9:44 PM
The ARDC midgets opened up their season last Sat at the Big Diamond Raceway....It was an AWESOME show as usual, with Steve Buckwalter and Frank Polimeda battling it out for the win....Check it out

http://www.garysilvermanproductions....32809clips.htm
Brolzy (Offline)
  #2 3/31/09 1:33 PM
that was cool! Thanks.
Evil E
  #3 3/31/09 4:59 PM
Here are a few more videos from the ARDC opener.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kh7over7
petey (Offline)
  #4 3/31/09 8:25 PM
Good to see Polimeda healed up ok after the Chili Bowl. His flip looked more vicious than McCreadie's.
wolfpack58 (Offline)
  #5 4/1/09 2:45 PM
It was another great show well worth the 100 mi. trip.Apparently this years features will be 25 laps instead of the previous 20.Good field of cars(29)and there should be a few more at Susky on APR.11th.Impressive first time out for multi-time URC champion Curt Micheal from 22nd to a fourth place finish.Hope we get a Big Diamond surface like that for this years USAC show.See you at Susky.:applaud::respect::respect::nonwingfan:
Evil E
  #6 4/1/09 5:47 PM
Originally Posted by wolfpack58:
It was another great show well worth the 100 mi. trip.Apparently this years features will be 25 laps instead of the previous 20.Good field of cars(29)and there should be a few more at Susky on APR.11th.Impressive first time out for multi-time URC champion Curt Micheal from 22nd to a fourth place finish.Hope we get a Big Diamond surface like that for this years USAC show.See you at Susky.:applaud::respect::respect::nonwingfan:
Wolfie,

There were several drivers and owners wandering the pits who had cars that are not ready. Also, there are a few more teams that will show later this spring. Even the Millers will be making some appearances this season. I know Mike has new car (Bullet) he ran a couple times last year. He and the girls were supposed to be at Big Diamond but they probably were not ready.

Unfortunately, ARDC will not be running the Big Diamond USAC show this year. They opted to go with the Tobias SpeedSTR cars instead. I really disappointed when I saw we were not on the schedule.
Evil E
  #7 4/2/09 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by wolfpack58:
I just heard ARDC may pick some additional dates at Big Diamond for later in the season. Possibly during the Coal Cracker weekend. Check out the ARDC website for any updates.