IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
speedy20 (Offline)
  #1 8/12/13 1:17 PM
What happened to the Late Models on this date?
2 Likes: BillyG, smith19
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 8/12/13 1:22 PM
They were never part of that date.........

Charles Nungester
speedy20 (Offline)
  #3 8/12/13 1:24 PM
They were part of the Merrill Downey race.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 8/12/13 1:28 PM
They were on the Schedule for the Legends of the Burg Night. The Downey 44 lap 4,444 to win was rescheduled to coincide with the Monster Mod.

Personally I'd love to see LMs once or twice a month. Just saying that instead of giving the poo poo, Blame Mother Nature.

Charles Nungester
flatout18 (Offline)
  #5 8/12/13 6:58 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
They were on the Schedule for the Legends of the Burg Night. The Downey 44 lap 4,444 to win was rescheduled to coincide with the Monster Mod.

Personally I'd love to see LMs once or twice a month. Just saying that instead of giving the poo poo, Blame Mother Nature.
I'd second that about the Late Models. Sure was always a great show back in the day. My memories as a kid, Sprints and Late Models at the old track with the smell of Seagrams wafting through the air.....Ahhhhh life was so much more simple then...
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, mtek56, nowings4me, Panama, smith19
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #6 8/12/13 8:53 PM
Originally Posted by speedy20:
What happened to the Late Models on this date?
Late models was never scheduled for this date. I would of loved to add them, but with already our 4 classes racing for points that night and a lot of cars didn't want to have 5 classes and it sure isn't fair to take a class off of our schedule.

Posted via Mobile Device
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #7 8/12/13 9:21 PM
don't do anything too exciting until I get back, you can take it easy on the water truck for a week or so too, just don't let um get too complacent/ enjoy ya'll see ya in a couple of weeks

Posted via Mobile Device