IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #1 7/27/19 9:23 PM
At LPS the other day, Im outside the gates hoping to see the Darlands. Which I don't, I go up to the NOS Booth and get one as I'd never had one (Pretty good actually)

I overhear someone say to another, "Want to help Childrens Cancer" The guy says, "Maybe Later" The one asking for the donation then says, "Well don't ask for help when it hits your family"

Im sorry, that's wrong, Even if it's for a great cause. There are millions of us donating in some way, Weather it's when we can, A portion of our pay checks etc.

Be nice to each other.

Charles Nungester
24 Likes: Big Mike 7, Bostonian, davidm, djbamber, EBookerFan, EltoJoe, erich45, EZ04, Gregg, interpreter66, Jerry Shaw, Ken Bonnema, Kydehart, luckybuc97, nathans1012, oppweld, RadRacer, rapid robert, skids59, Speedmax3, sprinter14, TNRustler, treecitytornado, wallbanger II
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #2 7/28/19 6:45 PM
How do we know this guy is legit We have so many scammers out there, I see these guys standing w/ cardboard signs that say homeless, well he's gott a pretty good art kit for being homeless
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 7/28/19 7:37 PM
Originally Posted by Bad Dad 54:
How do we know this guy is legit We have so many scammers out there, I see these guys standing w/ cardboard signs that say homeless, well he's gott a pretty good art kit for being homeless
I'll just say they are legit and I encourage everyone to give. They are at most USAC races and Smackdown and raise a lot of money for Riley Hospital child cancer research.

I just thought the guilt trip was uncalled for and needs to stop. It's a terrible disease and this sites founder passed on this date due to it five years ago. R.I P. Bill.

It's also not the only thing out there, Myself I've almost died from the H1N1 Flu and heart failure in the last three years.

BE NICE, Give when and where you can. I appreciate everything they do, Just thought the line was just pure mean.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: erich45, fish, interpreter66, sjracer26