IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
raceway video
  #1 8/2/09 6:36 PM
Thanks once again to Huntington Beach Glass and Mirror highlights are up of last nights 30 lap feature from Perris Auto Speedway. www.racewayvideo.com

Thanks as always for checking it out.

Jeff K
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBA1C80FElE
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Bluteam, sprinter25
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #2 8/2/09 6:57 PM
Nice job by the "CowBoy" Tony Jones!!...back in Victory Lane,climbin the fence at da 'Pas'....n' gettin ready for Oval Natls,Pacific Coast Nats!!....who knows,mite we see the#4 at C'stoga??....Sept.5-6!!....I'm sure alota fans would love to see them make that tow to NorCal!!....I'll for sure be makin the trip again this yr!!........
  #3 8/2/09 9:02 PM
It's on his schedule. We could only hope. GO COWBOY!!! GREAT JOB!!
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #4 8/2/09 9:15 PM
Originally Posted by torsionbar:
It's on his schedule. We could only hope. GO COWBOY!!! GREAT JOB!!
Yep!!!....but knowin how the team doesn't/hasn't been doin much travelin,let alone the full USAC/CRA sched.!!....but mabe its time for the bigger money races 'n some tow money mite do the trick for C'stoga??....heres a couple of crossed fingers!!......
_______
Brucer'
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #5 8/2/09 10:55 PM
Thanks once again Jeff for giving us "cheeseheads" something to watch.
dansprint (Offline)
  #6 8/3/09 4:36 AM
Awesome drive from "The Cowboy"! Maybe this will keep him 'out of retirement' for a fair while longer!!
jerrydt (Offline)
  #7 8/3/09 7:35 PM
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter:
Yep!!!....but knowin how the team doesn't/hasn't been doin much travelin,let alone the full USAC/CRA sched.!!....but mabe its time for the bigger money races 'n some tow money mite do the trick for C'stoga??....heres a couple of crossed fingers!!......
_______
Brucer'
I think C'stoga is paying tow money- plus a barrel of fuel.
Tripcrwn
  #8 8/3/09 10:07 PM
Jeff's clips are fantastic, but if you really want to see Tony in action buy the video! In his heat race win he drove past three maybe four cars going into turn three at the PAS. Unbelievable!!! Congrats to the Cowboy - what a great night @ the PAS!