IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
pepprdig (Offline)
  #1 8/13/14 1:51 PM
First off, this is strictly only my curiosity, don't think this is happening. With Gas City done for 2014, Bloomington a 3.5 hour drive, and only 2 non wing shows left. Since the Whitewater BOSS race was pretty good, especially for the first sprint race. What drivers would support the track on a almost weekly basis for the rest of the season? Would there be a chance of pulling 20-25 sprints a week? As in coons, hazen 57, and more if the gas city regulars??
Just curious
pepprdig (Offline)
  #2 8/13/14 1:54 PM
Also how many fans would support?
Bill28wagner (Offline)
  #3 8/13/14 2:07 PM
I know I'd
be there every Friday!
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, fishnman, flatout18, Gregg, Hotshoe65s, LUCKYONE, pepprdig, Shawn
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #4 8/13/14 2:26 PM
I can't commit for sure being on Friday Night it's hard for me to get off work in time that is why I've only run Bloomington and Gas City a few time. I sure would like to try and make a race or two if they would extend the season longer. Never been there but the track looks fun.
PIT CART (Offline)
  #5 8/13/14 2:56 PM
Where is the track located ?
pepprdig (Offline)
  #6 8/13/14 3:01 PM
Liberty indiana
bullring fan (Offline)
  #7 8/13/14 3:03 PM
I know for a fact 5-10 plople I would bring along
EPSpeed (Online)
  #8 8/13/14 3:41 PM
I'd be there every Friday to spectate, w/ the possibility of bringing a few guys with me. I am working on the new wind farm up around Winchester and there are several guys working here from outta town that would love to go to something like a sprint car race on a Friday night.
goodnight39 (Offline)
  #9 8/13/14 5:16 PM
We would come race.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, pepprdig, speed bump
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #10 8/13/14 6:30 PM
Who knows, With nothing else running except Wings within 200 miles on a Friday night. Could have some LBurg regs, Waynesfield Regs, Former Gas City Regs, A couple Boss Guys, If you got four from each Thats 16 and Im sure there'd be a few that would come from time to time as they could. Might even have some 360s-305s take the wing off and join in

Best of luck, Id hit a few!

Charles Nungester