IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
don hoener (Offline)
  #1 5/5/14 7:02 PM
Here is Saturdays Lucas Oil POWRI Show information @ Belle-Clair Speedway. This may be the only Midget show this weekend unless the weatherman gets it together.
It's always a Great Show with Awesome Racing and some serious slide jobs!
Track 618-233-0052 0r 636-288-2716

Please Share
3 Likes: billwill7, KENDALLRACING, racenut69
Dan Nelson (Offline)
  #2 5/5/14 7:26 PM
Does anyone know if they will be qualifying or using passing points? I remember last year they did one night of each but with it being a one day show this year I wasn't sure which format was being used.

While I had figured that there would be some USAC cars staying over to race at Belleville I didn't realize until tonight that it was a co-sanctioned show. This is definitely a pleasant surprise.

Thank you in advance.

Dan Nelson
don hoener (Offline)
  #3 5/5/14 11:18 PM
I have been told they are qualifying Saturday @ Belle-Clair
racenut69 (Offline)
  #4 5/6/14 5:40 AM
This is always a good time!!!...

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
don hoener (Offline)
  #5 5/7/14 7:12 PM
Actually 2 GREAT SHOWS THIS WEEKEND! Friday its the Stockcars & the 600cc Outlaw Micros with the Micro's racing for $500 to Win in the "Boss Chassis 30" a Tune up for the Saturday Lucas Oil POWRi Midgets & Speedway Motors Micro Show.

Two Great Shows one Awesome weekend. It's gonna be a Wild Party!

We'll see you there.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #6 5/8/14 4:20 AM
Drivers Gear Up for the POWRi/USAC Co-Sanctioned Belleville Bash
Wednesday, May 7th 2014

MILLSTADT, IL (May 7, 2014) - The POWRi/USAC co-sanctioned Belleville Bash will attract the country's best midget drivers to one of the best tracks for midget racing on Saturday, May 10th. The 1/5 dirt high-banked oval of Belle-Clair Speedway in Belleville, IL is both a driver and fan favorite, as it never fails to deliver an action-packed show. Built in 1948, "Little Belleville" has a rich history of midget racing that demands to be acknowledged by the track's nostalgic presence.

The POWRi National Midget point standings are tight as drivers gear up for the 2014 Belleville Bash. 2013 POWRi National Midget Champion Zach Daum was able to capitalize on current point leader Christopher Bell's absence from last weekend's events at Valley Speedway and Lucas Oil Speedway. Daum chipped away at Bell's healthy lead by nabbing both a 1st and 19th place finish and currently trails Bell by a mere 10 points. Tanner Thorson, Rico Abreu, and Tyler Thomas round out the top 5 in the point standings, as the three drivers are within only 80 points of each other.

After a week off, the POWRi micros are also headed to Belle-Clair Speedway for the Belleville Bash this weekend. Jeremy Camp has a healthy 110-point lead over 2013 POWRi Micro Champion Nathan Benson. However, the standings for second, third, and fourth are much closer. Nathan Benson, Aaron Andruskevitch, and Jake Neuman are all within 50 points of each other. Nick Bailey, who is currently 90 points behind Neuman, rounds out the top 5.

Current 2014 POWRi Lucas Oil National Midget Point Standings (Top 10): 1. Christopher Bell (960) 2. Zach Daum (950) 3. Tanner Thorson (780) 4. Rico Abreu (740) 5. Tyler Thomas (700) 6. Daniel Robinson (665) 7. Parker Price-Miller (650) 8. Darren Hagen (610) 9. Colten Cottle (505) 10. Andrew Felker (455)

Current 2014 POWRi Speedway Motors 600cc Outlaw Micro Point Standings (Top 10): 1. Jeremy Camp (500) 2. Nathan Benson (390) 3. Aaron Andruskevitch (360) 4. Jake Neuman (340) 5. Nick Bailey (260) 6. Tyler Nelson (250) 7. Nic Harris (220) 8. Andrew Peters (215) 9. Joe B. Miller (200) 10. Scott Sawyer (190)

For further information, go to www.POWRi.com.

Paige Elbe
POWRi Media
pelbe@kbrperformance.net
POWRi Racing Official Sponsors
Auto Meter - "The Official Instrumentation" of POWRi Racing
Afco - "The Official Shock" of POWRi Racing
Ford - "The Official EcoBoost Challenge" of POWRi Racing
Great Clips - "The Official Salon" of POWRi Racing
Hoosier Tire - "The Official Race Tire" of POWRi Racing
Impact Racing - "The Official Safety Equipment" of POWRi Racing
K&N Filter - "The Official Filter" of POWRi Racing
Lucas Oil Products - "The Official Oil" of POWRi Racing
Speedway Motors - "The Official Parts Store" of POWRi Racing
Team POWRi Racing
Advanced Racing Suspensions, Aggressive Graphics, Bell Helmets, BT Machine Inc., Butler Built Seats, Competition Suspension Inc., Edward Jones, Engler Machine & Tool Inc., Esslinger Engineering, Factor 1 Racing, Fontana Automotive, Hyper Racing, Kitchen Cooked, Leading Edge Composites, Millennium Components, MPD Racing, MoMo's Racing Engines, OSR Bikes & Motors, Purpose Wreckers, Race Bumpers.com, Racers for Christ, Rod End Supply, Roof Bolt Express, Schoenfeld Headers, Spike Chassis, Stanton Race Engines, SuperShox, The Engine Heater, Ti64, Total Power, TOYOTA
bmemmer (Offline)
  #7 5/8/14 9:53 AM
Can not wait til Saturday! Been over there 3 times and the power I guys but on a hell of a show. But man I can't wait to see clauson darland bell abreu hagen hines does to this place. Is it saturday yet?!? Wooooooooooo
2 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, billwill7
  #8 5/8/14 4:25 PM
Hurry up Saturday.....
5 Likes: billwill7, Mud Packer, racenut69, Red Hat, wrtracing
racenut69 (Offline)
  #9 5/8/14 8:21 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Hurry up Saturday.....

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
3 Likes: billwill7, johnnythunderhead, racing2bwithu2
  #10 5/10/14 12:25 PM
Beautiful sunny day here at Little Belleville. Just stopped in at the track and they are working it as I type this....
2 Likes: billwill7, Mud Packer