IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #1 5/7/22 3:05 PM
Unbelievable. The patriarch of the racing family would like to wish Andrew Quinn a very happy birthday today. He wishes he could post this himself, but he seems to have forgotten his password or been locked out or banned. Can’t we all just get along? Go Blu! Thanks!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, racenut69
racenut69 (Offline)
  #2 5/7/22 4:40 PM
Happy B-Day,ASQ

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Hustlin-Hoosier, wildman92
Mrs G (Offline)
  #3 5/7/22 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
……but he seems to have forgotten his password or been locked out or banned.
It’s certainly not the latter!
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, racenut69
wildman92 (Offline)
  #4 5/7/22 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mrs G:
It’s certainly not the latter!
Haha. I know. I was joking. 😉

Jen Kelley (she/her)
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97, Mrs G, racenut69
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #5 5/8/22 3:52 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Unbelievable. The patriarch of the racing family would like to wish Andrew Quinn a very happy birthday today. He wishes he could post this himself, but he seems to have forgotten his password or been locked out or banned. Can’t we all just get along? Go Blu! Thanks!
I got Ricks Message,Thanks.....

Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Our racing family wish you a happy birthday even if you are not going to any racing events. Looking forward to seeing you again and having a great time and probably a couple of Kodak moments and life time memories will be made. Hopefully all the stores in Osgood stocked up on Silver Bullets as we are still celebrating Ground Hog day along with Mothers Day today. Hopefully my Hemorrhoids wont act up again from sitting a long time in the bleachers when we get to start going to great racing events once again. Its always rough getting back in shape after the off season. God bless America. And have fun and enjoy these great Birthday and Mothers day events. Go Blu !! Thanks. P.S I still wish I could get back into my account. Chuck now has way more posts than I had and would be hard to catch up to now.....
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, racenut69, wildman92