IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Truckers 24hr./R&B
1/28/10, 11:41 AM   #1
Truckers 24hr./R&B
R&B

Barb and myself would like to thank all the Track personal-Owners-Drivers-& FANS for last 9years while we owned the #10 cars

As I had stated in the fall that there were a couple of reasons we were in the process of closing down the Racing Division

The primary reason was that Roger had started making plans for a 5-6 year exit for retirement. Being the owner for Truckers 24hr the business would be going up for Sale. There is serious talks being conducted for the Sale. In the number of meeting with new buyers the Race Team would not be an adventure that they are interested in Keeping

This whole process is about 1 year quicker than I thought things would develope. We didnt want to start the season and then have to quit in the middle of the season if the terms are met regarding the Sale

Barb and I would still like to stay involved in Racing but at this time we cant make any commitment to anyone to be able to support a race team until the sale is finalized

Jim & Cindi Whiteside and myself will be at the Swap meet behind the main stage to sell parts-cars-engines-haulers-trailers

Once again Roger & Barb would like to say " THANK YOU "

1/28/10, 12:51 PM   #2
Re: Truckers 24hr./R&B
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

You will certainly be missed. I certainly wish all of you the best of things in the future and thank you for the good memories.

1/28/10, 4:42 PM   #3
Knoke77

I ran a lot of laps with your cars and knew that when you guys pulled into the pits that serious competition had just showed up! Good luck with the business sale and in future endevors!

1/28/10, 5:05 PM   #4
Jerry Spencer

Your friendship will be forever cherished. We hope retirement is happy and healthy for you.

Jerry,Sarah,Paul,Josh and Sonny Spencer #66
www.joshspencer.com

1/29/10, 8:39 AM   #5
bigq11

The grill is on and cooking. Stop in and see what is cooking. Good luck in your future endeavors.

1/29/10, 9:03 PM   #6
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by R&B View Post
Barb and myself would like to thank all the Track personal-Owners-Drivers-& FANS for last 9years while we owned the #10 cars

As I had stated in the fall that there were a couple of reasons we were in the process of closing down the Racing Division

The primary reason was that Roger had started making plans for a 5-6 year exit for retirement. Being the owner for Truckers 24hr the business would be going up for Sale. There is serious talks being conducted for the Sale. In the number of meeting with new buyers the Race Team would not be an adventure that they are interested in Keeping

This whole process is about 1 year quicker than I thought things would develope. We didnt want to start the season and then have to quit in the middle of the season if the terms are met regarding the Sale

Barb and I would still like to stay involved in Racing but at this time we cant make any commitment to anyone to be able to support a race team until the sale is finalized

Jim & Cindi Whiteside and myself will be at the Swap meet behind the main stage to sell parts-cars-engines-haulers-trailers

Once again Roger & Barb would like to say " THANK YOU "
we all will miss seeing the truckers hauler pulling in to all the tracks thanks for all the great racing and hope to see some type of trucker 24 on a car soon!!

1/30/10, 1:58 AM   #7
Sims girl

Barb and Roger we will truly miss rooting your cars on, but still hope to see you guys at the track. You can always stop and race the truckers #10 simulator!
Take care and happy retirement!

Kent and Diane Lane
DAK Simulations

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Truckers 24hr./R&B