IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 Bill Gardner Sprintacular-Thank You
7/8/18, 11:39 AM   #1
2018 Bill Gardner Sprintacular-Thank You
Mrs G
Administrator

This world needs more people like Joe and Jill Spiker and the staff at LPS! They don’t just give, they give with all they’ve got and from the heart. They always go way above and beyond to make sure things are perfect and invest countless hours of time and energy into this event. Our families are so grateful and appreciative for the amazing tribute to Bill!

A heartfelt thanks to all the drivers, crew and their families that came out to support this weekend. You make sacrifices and risk everything for the sport we love, and we are forever indebted. Thanks for putting on one heck of a show both nights!

To our IOW family, the hugs, handshakes and laughs meant more than you know! Thank you for the memories!

Mrs G and
The Robinson and Gardner Families

7/8/18, 1:00 PM   #2
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

It was an awesome weekend for sure. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it a success. So fun to see friends & family having fun together. And the ice cream was, as always, outstanding. 😊

7/8/18, 1:04 PM   #3
Re: 2018 Bill Gardner Sprintacular-Thank You
jim goerge

WOW What a GREAT weekend!! from talking with old friends and meeting new people. GREAT RACING both series. Being at LPS felt like home It felt like best MEDS I"ve ever Had Thank you everyone

7/8/18, 1:19 PM   #4
Re: 2018 Bill Gardner Sprintacular-Thank You
bigq11

The weather was finally good for a whole weekend and the racing was superb. Had a great time.

5 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, Mrs G, ronmil
7/8/18, 4:30 PM   #5
i love dirt track racing

Thanks lps crew and all the great racing teams for a great racing events. Nice seeing all of the great racing family's and thanks for all the great friendship. Simple the best. Thanks.

4 members like this post: Dirtfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 Bill Gardner Sprintacular-Thank You