IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 6/14/24 10:21 AM
While enjoying my first ever trip to Eastern Storm, I’m struck by a pattern out here that makes me fear for their future. I’ve been able to carry a cooler with beer in every track, even Bridgeport which is in the most heavily regulated state in the country I’m told. I hope they wise up and get like Indiana so they can pay better and have a bright future
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #2 6/14/24 12:49 PM
I sure hope you are being sarcastic. Two things about PA, don't mess with our racing, don't mess with our beer.
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, SOROKACH35FAN
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 6/14/24 1:13 PM
you can do that when you keep a killer crowd of fans every week.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: flagboy55, PIT CART
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #4 6/14/24 3:05 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
While enjoying my first ever trip to Eastern Storm, I’ve struck by a pattern out here that makes me fear for their future. I’ve been able to carry a cooler with beer in every track, even Bridgeport which is in the most heavily regulated state in the country I’m told. I hope they wise up and get like Indiana so they can pay better and have a bright future
These races were even on FloRacing. I’ve read that Flo kills race tracks.
2 Likes: addictedtodirt, flagboy55
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #5 6/15/24 12:36 AM
It has been enjoyable. Bring in your favorite beverage and enjoy a hot sandwich. A good balance from this fan's perspective.
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #6 6/15/24 12:45 AM
It’s always been this way and no need to change. Glad you guys are enjoying your time here.
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #7 6/15/24 12:57 AM
Saw y'all across the parking lot but couldn't break away from the tail gate buffet Mike had set up. Very enjoyable evening, even with my no passing in the USAc heats. The rest of the show was great .Really looking forward to Port tomorrow.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 6/15/24 8:18 AM
Groves crowd wasn't too good and there was weather threat all day. Track was wet and really only had one groove until mid feature.

That being said, They ran if they could and I thank them.

Charles Nungester