IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racer-x (Offline)
  #1 10/31/11 6:03 PM
I havnt seen anyone say anything about Direct tv dropping the speed channel and also the fuel channel ? The only thing i have heard is the 2 channels are charging directtv a big price increase?
PIT CART (Offline)
  #2 10/31/11 6:21 PM
Yea it starts Tuesday,what sucks for me I just got it 3 weeks ago for the supercross this winter. Now it's droped from my channels. I hope they get this resolved shortly.
Posted via Mobile Device
reeserx (Offline)
  #3 10/31/11 6:33 PM
They also dropped FX and couple other fox channels
Posted via Mobile Device
gary curry (Offline)
  #4 10/31/11 7:54 PM
I just looked up directtv.com. They have an announcement stating that an agreement has been reached, and there will be no interruption of any of their Fox channels. Nothing was said aboout a customer price increase, but I won't be surprised.
racer-x (Offline)
  #5 10/31/11 8:36 PM
I would rather pay a little more then have to switch. The fuel channel has some shows on that are entertaining also. Like the Bubba Stewart show,maybe they will show him getting ready for a nascar race in the very near future!!
PIT CART (Offline)
  #6 11/1/11 6:27 PM
Glad to see it's back on.
Posted via Mobile Device
Scott Daloisio (Offline)
  #7 11/1/11 8:49 PM
Originally Posted by gary curry:
I just looked up directtv.com. They have an announcement stating that an agreement has been reached, and there will be no interruption of any of their Fox channels. Nothing was said aboout a customer price increase, but I won't be surprised.
Fox wanted a sizable increase so an increase could well be coming. Hopefully, they saw what happened with the VS Channel a couple years ago and will just be thankful not to lose all of those subscriptions.