IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Double Header of great racing September 19 and 20 at Waynesfield and Millstream!
9/3/09, 8:15 PM   #1
Double Header of great racing September 19 and 20 at Waynesfield and Millstream!
WRP

A huge double header of racing action planned for Saturday September 19th at Waynesfield Raceway Park and Sunday September 20th at Millstream Speedway.

First it's an action packed night at Waynesfield Raceway Park when the UMP Super Late Models take to the 1/3 mile bullring, competing in an action packed 30 lap A Main for a top prize of $1500. The Post Agri-Service UMP Modifieds will also be in action, racing 20 laps for $1000 to win. In addition to those 2 classes, the Miracle Motorsports Tuff Trucks will compete in a 15 lap feature for $200 to win, and the JR and Sons Service Center Compacts racing 15 laps for $100 to win. The Late Models put on a tremendous show in their last visit to WRP in July, and the same is expected for this big night of racing as well. Gates open at 4pm. Hot laps at 6:15pm. Racing at 7pm.

General Admission (16 years and up)$15
Ages 11 to 15 - $6
Kids 10 and under FREE with paying adult
Pit Pass - $30

Then on Sunday September 20th, Millstream Speedway will be back in action, when all of the dirt slinging excitement of Non Wing 410 Sprint Cars racing action hits the track. In addition to the Non Wing Sprints racing 25 Laps for $1500 to win, the UMP Super Late Models will also be in competition, racing 30 laps for $1500 to win. Scheduled to compete in the Late Model portion of the event will be Benton Ridge, Ohio's Greg Wilson, who picked up the 410 Super Sprint victory on August 30th at Millstream in the Warnimont owned w20. Rounding out the racing action for this event will be the UMP Modifieds racing 20 laps for $800 to win. A special thanks goes out to Performance Powder Coating in Russia, Ohio for helping sponsor the Non Wing portion of the event. This is sure to be a fantastic card of racing at the historic Millstream Speedway. Pit gates open at 3pm, Grandstand gates at 4pm. Hot laps at 5:30pm

Adult General Admission - $15
Teens - $5
Kids Under 10 FREE with Paying Adult
Pit Passes - $30

Don't miss out on this big weekend of racing. Full details forthcoming at http://www.waynesfieldmotorsportspark.com, and at http://www.millstreamspeedway.com You can also keep up to date on Waynesfield Raceway Park and Millstream Speedway on each track's facebook page - Waynesfield Raceway Park: http://www.facebook.com/Waynesfield.Raceway.Park ;Millstream Speedway: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Findla...7233281?ref=mf
Last edited by WRP; 9/17/09 at 10:20 PM.

9/13/09, 5:39 PM   #2
Re: Double Header of great racing September 19 and 20 at Waynesfield and Millstre
WRP

Waynesfield Raceway Park, Saturday September 19th - Gates open at 4pm, Hot Laps at 6:15pm, Racing at 7pm

Millstream Speedway, Sunday September 20th - Pit Gates open at 3pm, Grandstand gates at 4pm, Hot Laps at 5:30pm, Racing to commence after hot laps.

9/16/09, 3:16 PM   #3
Re: Double Header of great racing September 19 and 20 at Waynesfield and Millstre
WRP

Don't miss out on the return of Non Wing Sprints to Millstream Speedway for the first time in over a decade this Sunday September 20th!!!

9/16/09, 4:36 PM   #4
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Any idea who's going to show up at Millstream?Thinking about making the trip over,it's been about 15 years since I've seen a race there.:53:

9/16/09, 6:57 PM   #5
MWestfallfan54

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Any idea who's going to show up at Millstream?Thinking about making the trip over,it's been about 15 years since I've seen a race there.:53:
Matt Westfall in the Courtad car
Scotty Weir in the Simon Racing 22
Mike Burkin
Landon Simon
Kyle Conaway
Dustin Smith
heard maybe Greg Wilson in a nonwing.

9/17/09, 9:29 AM   #6
Duane Hancock

Quote:

Aero,
Does that mean if you go, you will have the Steelers game on in the parking lot? If not I need to make a trip to Ralphie's before hot laps to catch the 1st half because my damn camper dont have anything but a dvd player. If you are there and got the game, i will bring some extra beer...

9/17/09, 1:04 PM   #7
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

No, I can't get the game at the track that's why I said thinking in my post instead of going.How far is raphie's from the track?

9/17/09, 2:21 PM   #8
Duane Hancock

Quote:
No, I can't get the game at the track that's why I said thinking in my post instead of going.How far is raphie's from the track?
5 miles max......

9/17/09, 6:45 PM   #9
hoosierhillbilly

This should be a nice cap to the weekend. It is rare to have a Sunday race in ohio. I am planning on being there.

9/17/09, 8:12 PM   #10
Duane Hancock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly View Post
This should be a nice cap to the weekend. It is rare to have a Sunday race in ohio. I am planning on being there.
C U there. I am heading out to Fremont tommorow afternoon for the 2 day show and then Millstream on kinda the way back home..lol...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Double Header of great racing September 19 and 20 at Waynesfield and Millstream!