IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #1 1/2/22 3:23 PM
Hi,

Now that we're all cooped up for a few months, this is a good way to pass some winter time.

https://www.thethirdturn.com/wiki/The_Third_Turn

Quite interesting history. Enjoy.
4 Likes: nathans1012, Pitdad, Stevensville Mike, TNRustler
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #2 1/2/22 4:03 PM
Western Springs Speedway in Auckland has some good stuff, too. They had the COVID Cup for midgets the other week. On Flo.

But between that and Columbo and Hawaii Five-O reruns, I am set for at LEAST Chili Bowl time.

"Book him, Danno. Murder 1."

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #3 1/2/22 5:18 PM
This is one of the best motorsports websites I have ever come across over the years. I've been looking at this website a lot over the last 6-7 years. They have a lot of race results from years past all the way back to the late 60's in some cases.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #4 1/2/22 8:11 PM
It’s a great website, I’m actually started contributing as their 70s-80s results often just had the winners and there is actually a lot of results online to be found. They’ve made it pretty easy to add results to their website as long as you sign up as a member, so if you do have access to old results, consider joining as a contributor.