View Single Post
1/14/16, 4:57 PM   #6
Re: Greg Staab Update!
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
There is also a fund raising party scheduled for Jan. 31st, 2016 at the Pit Stop BBQ & Grill (in Brownsburg) from 4 to 7 pm. A Live auction of some huge items will be offered with all proceeds going to Greg's recovery.
So far we have received:
a 2 Seater ride with the 1 and only Jack Hewitt in his sprint car.
a 2 seater ride at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway courtesy of Indy Racing Experience.
a Traxxas RC truck, the biggest & baddest boytoy around.
a custom silksceened print by Ron Burton of the epic Foyt / Sachs battle at Indy. A large, artist proof, artist signed on heavy deckle-edged artist paper. A beautiful piece of artwork.
Many other high end offerings coming in for this event. The Pit Stop will be offering a $10.00 CASH Buffet with all $10.00 (if paid in cash) to go to Greg.
Please help out this great cause, race fans rally to help a racer, put it on your calendar. Need more info or have a 1 of kind racing item to donate to the cause, please feel free to contact me here, i'm Bob Black, President of Hoosier Auto Racing Fans.
Thanks for the read.
I realize our shirts are nothing big but would you like some to give away or auction off to help ?

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil-1/ Simpson Safety Equipment