View Single Post
7/11/10, 3:06 AM   #1
Brownstown Speedway USAC Indiana Sprint Week
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

What: USAC INDIANA SPRINT WEEK

Where: Brownstown Speedway, Brownstown, IN

When: Thursday night July 15th

Campers you can start arriving on Wednesday during the day or you can arrive after the Terre Haute event on Wednesday night, the gates will still be open.

General Admission is $20

HOT LAPS WILL BE AT 7PM

Also on the card will be the MMSA Mini Sprints

We tried out the Sprint Week track prep tonight, and the track was HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY with a cushion for our regular show tonight. And this was with five classes, and the first three features ending in the daytime. I think things are shaping up to be great for Thursday night!

If ANYONE needs anything on Thursday, feel free to get ahold of me at 812-650-2665 and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.

A decision on live video will be made sometime Thursday, I talked to Tim about everyones concerns on the board about the live video stream and he said he would think about it. This being his first BIG sprint car show of this magnitude hes really worried about fan count. You know how them Late Model promoters are when it comes to putting on sprint car shows If it is anything like the last USAC show a couple of years ago, I dont think there will be reason to worry.
Last edited by Chris Nunn; 7/11/10 at 3:09 AM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge