View Single Post
Ray3 (Offline)
  #38 7/15/22 9:17 AM
I can't believe the people on here that take positions against the racers. For years when the Chili Bowl purse came up in conversation people would say "Until people stop going he won't raise the purse." Now some very influential people have stood up and said I'm not going until he raises the purse and everyone is against them. If this was a local Indiana track everyone would be chastising the promoter. The double standards people have is just ridiculous. I applaud Kyle for taking a stand. Takes a lot of character to stand up for what you believe in especially in the face of such scrutiny. He could have easily made a side deal with Hahn for appearance money, took it and nobody would be the wiser. He didn't do that and instead is trying to make it better for everyone.

I also just love how people flat ignore the financial numbers. Ignoring something doesn't make it go away. Hahn is making over $4million in profit and you guys are still against the racers getting a bigger piece of the pie?
9 Likes: Blitzman, CRA91, Dale, dkdorkboy, miledirt, progressive22, Tom23, TQ97, wobbler