View Single Post
Revolution Racing (Offline)
  #2 12/19/11 2:00 PM
2nd Annual Battle at the Center

1. Bryan Clauson, 2. Thomas Meseraull, 3. Chett Gehrke, 4. Casey Shuman, 5. Brad Kuhn, 6. Danny Stratton, 7. Brett Anderson, 8. Shane Cockrum, 9. Mike Goodman, 10. Tim Siner, 11. Tony Roney, 12. Austin Brown, 13. David Gough, 14. Ryan Blakeman, 15. Zach Daum, 16. Kyle Neal, 17. Donald McIntosh, 18. Brad Loyet, 19. Levi Jones, 20. Tyler Courtney, 21. Cameron Hagen[/QUOTE]

BIG shout out to my bud Chett Gherke. It's nice reading about all the big name guys and their big name engines and trick chassis but to me, the story here is good 'ol blue collar Chett. He's driving a bent up old BEAST that he's had forever (he won a Focus Championship with it in Indiana about 9 years ago), and he's running one of the first RRE ECOtec motors - also now several years old. That motor has never been worked on, never even 'tuned up'. Cost him 10k and he hasn't spent a cent on it since. I know I'm partial, but I just can't understand why this isn't a bigger story.

Chett had the only RRE ECOtec in the fight and he ran third with it.
10 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Beer Goggles, billwill7, buck2, EBookerFan, Kansasdirtfan, Seadog, skids59, Steve Wendel