View Single Post
10/13/23, 4:34 PM   #6
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
Pretty sad when someone copies and paste from the tracks facebook page and still gets called out.
Well I dont see where anyone posted anything except yourself, myself, and Charles so clearly your talking to me and assuming I'm calling out Charles? With that said, I never called Charles out on anything in my post did I? In fact quite opposite, I said to his defense. What I said is there is a discrepancy in the schedule. One internet source says the 20th, another internet source says the 21st. That's obviously a discrepancy.

I pointed what I pointed out for people who dont do Facebook including myself and others on here that there is a discrepancy. Also hoping my friends, The O'Connor Family can fix the issue quickly as that could heavily impact their business, sales, and fans, someone who can make one day but not the other. I cant make it either day bc I'm involved in a wedding all next weekend so obviously it doesnt matter to me personally does it PitCart???

I said what I said for fans trying to attend that race regardless which day it ends up being and for my friends The O'Connor Family bc I wouldnt want them to lose business, sales, and fans based off of what likely is going to be a typo on one end or the other.

Signed Mr. Callout to PitCart
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 10/13/23 at 9:20 PM.