Thread: Dave Darland
View Single Post
12/24/12, 9:27 AM   #35
4wheelsinthekoosh

Then maybe that old blue car should have won the championship then if he beat me every week. And I would say my record stands for it self in the phillps car. We won the pville clash the gas city mid season doubler the 09 lps champ finshed 5th in kiss points and didnt go to the last race. Pretty sure we racked up atleast 10 or more wins in the year and half we were togther so my time there wasnt a bust. There good people and I wish dave and them the best. Hell I never said any thing about roy or his car but since YOU put it in in the category heres some knowledge Hopkins turned down paul and the 57 to keep driving the 42. So where does that put it on your list. I did get to drive the famed 53 won the first night out so I will take my chances in a great car vs your heros in junk everyday. If you have anymore question about my driving check out the drivers standings on this site you will see I ran a lot less races and still finished in the top 15. Nothing you say or nothing I say is going to change anyones mind here so have a Merry Christmas and when the season start come by the trailer for a free tshirt.

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: dsp7, fish, Shawn Harper