Thread: lps updates
View Single Post
8/25/10, 11:51 AM   #37
Re: lps updates
bigjoedirt

I have a question. How can you crash on the last lap or get "DQ'd" and still finish ahead of cars that are still running? The last place car was only lapped by the leader yet he was scored behind the two cars that crashed on the last lap and there was another car that pulled off while under the yellow. He was also scored behind the 12 car that according to the announcer was black flagged for passing the pace truck. I was at the previous weeks show and the track was decent, not great, but decent. But this week was terrible. Untill the farm and truck show fixed the problem. I actually have been paying the extra $$ to go to the pits because you get to see what is really going on and I can tell you it has opened my eyes. I was able to ask questions about the cars and the cost that is envolved to race a sprint car. I also got to talk to the drivers and for the most part all were wonderfull people. But I have to say that INMHO everyone needs to go to the pits every now and again because I think after you talk to the racers you may have a different outlook on just how expensive a rough race can be. There were a ton broken parts and if you didnt make the show your $40 bucks wont get you far. Did you guys know that is all you got for missing the show? I didn't. I've said enough for my first post so I'll close with this,we should all pay the extra money and hit the pits every now and again. You might learn something. I'm just a fan that has had his eyes opened.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter