View Single Post
7/19/11, 6:49 PM   #6
Re: Sprint Week.The Good, the Bad and the Ugl
Sprint63122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
Got to Kokomo Speedway at about 3:45 and went to the stands to see them full of blankets. We found a spot for two on the second row from the top (got lucky but we stayed parked there for hours). The row above us had plastic down and then a blanket taped over it. Let’s just say it got reeeaaaallly ugly. Two sets of folks claiming the same spot. A couple of the guys with the blanket said they worked for the track and had “rights to that section” even though their blanket was taped on top of the plastic (the plastic was claimed to be put down by the other party at 3PM). If these guys were employed by the track, they were not a very good representation and in my opinion were very abusive with lots of foul language and threats. I lost more respect for them when the cheered a flip by the Hoffman car. Not cool in my book.
Was sitting in the same area sorry you had to deal with these people the father, mother and son should not be let in to this track they are already drunk and wasted everytime I have been there and they where the same way last year during sprint week plus the other local shows I went to.If you noticed the father was not around during the rest of the program, second time seeing the local sheriff he was told to exit the track.Excellant facility fantastic racing everytime we visit the track,the owners have been more than nice to chat with will see what happens next time we go there if these people are there again make it a point to make sure there night ends early.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan