Thread: Larson
View Single Post
10/7/19, 9:42 PM   #9
Re: Larson
jdull99

& Kyle is fired up! He has had good results (including winning the "All-star" race this year), even tho he hadn't got a point win in 75 races. Said he knows this is his last shot at taking the title at Homestead (schedule changes next year), a track he usually kicks butt at; but seems to stay out of the championship guys' way. This next "round" I keep talking about (lol), is the furthest a "Cheap Chip" Ganassi Cup team has ever gone (actly, Sterling Marlin; incidentally this time of year) in 2001, was maybe the deepest a CGR Cup driver has gone b4...& that was the point system used during the Dale Earnhardt era (lol) - there were more than one "old" points systems before the "Chase" stuff started happening...there weren't wild cards in stick & ball sports, double rounds of qualifying in winged sprint car races (lol), and lots of other stuff years ago either...enjoy what you want of what it is, I say...but I understand those that aren't interested in all of...they may miss out on some cool stuff, but ya, there is more to life. lol
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)