View Single Post
8/21/23, 10:26 PM   #28
Re: 8/19/2023 - Lawrenceburg Spdwy. - Gaines Memorial $3K to
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan View Post
I’d like to see what you have in mind. I loved the Lucas Oil Late Model races Lawrenceburg used to have, which ironically went away a few years ago and were replaced by a high paying race for that series at Port Royal. I looked at the major late model and sprint car series schedules before I made my suggestion, and I was having a tough time finding places to add shows at Lawrenceburg. I thought about an XR Series or FloRacing Series race on a week night but I know streaming services are like an ex-wife to promoters in Indiana.
The Date Lucas Ran LM's was moved to Mansfield and Ironically that track doesn't exist anymore. Im thinking the Wed's prior to North South or make a bigger Latham weekend. Possible Hell Tour Week date. Gotta be something that will pull both numbers of cars and fans.

That deal is like WoO. Start at a Hundred Grand and add to it to even get the date. It's just not as simple anymore as saying, Here's the date. It pays umpteen thou and you'll have a big count and crowd. Everyone that has dates that work has em already.