View Single Post
7/13/11, 11:30 PM   #20
Re: Sprint Car Race morphs into Stock Car Rac
koolaid89

Honestly, stock cars on DOT tires are a smart track prep guys best kept secret... Did you notice the difference in the surface from the end of the Sprint heats and the end of the Pure Stock main?

Ideally, I would have ONE support class on ISW nights.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguyattic View Post
I think sprint cars are the best division, but I also like late models and modifieds every once in awhile, and i do agree that the slower divisions drag on the show but sometimes i still try to get into the race and sometimes its a good race, sometimes its not a good race especially if theres a yellow every other lap.
The best way to curb that is a 10 or 15 minute time limit.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I have been going to Tri State Speedway for at least 45 years and have always heard people pissin and moanin bout the john Deere show. But I have never heard a bad word about them after the races were over .
Some folks just don't know how good they have it... Track prep in other states is a joke, ESPECIALLY my home state (Michigan) I'll take a well orchestrated John Deere show any day of the week if it comes with the TSS racing surface... I wouldn't care if it took a hour. It's always worth it in the end.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge