View Single Post
9/7/11, 7:16 AM   #33
Re: More Midget Races Cancelled
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Agreed. I can think of 5 of us that drove over 250 miles each to watch the USAC midgets at Lasalle last weekend. And we could have all gone and watched sprintcars instead and saved a bunch in fuel costs.

And I've seen plenty of good non rev limiter midget races this year too. Unlike Chuck I travel plenty and dont sit home and constantly post on every topic.
Who here has seen me at tracks over 100 miles from Cincinnati this year? Please raise your hand?

Im actually laughing my ass off over this idiotic post. Yeah, I work six days a week and still make 40 plus. Glad you can travel all year and see all you want, What do you think im working toward?

I stand behind what I said. Im personally sick of traveling to Midget shows to see less than a feature full compete. If a rev limiter helps a team race a extra 6 races a year, Im all for it. Maybe we'll have full fields again.

Something needs to be done and the first thing is when 80 percent of a organization says their for something. The other 20 percent plus engine builders, tire makers ect laying money on the table shouldn't override the 80 percent.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/7/11 at 7:36 AM.