View Single Post
8/4/10, 8:22 PM   #8
Re: What is your favorite and why?
the1jet17

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGardner View Post
Late 90's for me cause that was when I was growing up around the racetrack on the west coast! Watching my hero's Griffin, Kruseman, Kirby, Gaunt, Cline Williams etc duke it out every saturday night! I lived for saturday night, well I still do know but its something I will remember for the rest of my life! What I wouldn't do to go back in time to a random saturday night and be a little kid in the stands in aw of what I was seeing again! Man those where the days! The days of 40 plus cars at a random perris show! Simply awesome!
Posted via Mobile Device
You know Ronny. I gotta agree. Being a little kid running around Perris and Manzi and Ventura. Watching the best of the best wishing we could be out there. The 90's were amazing. Its great to see people that we used to hang with out there on the track like you. Or racing against Damion Gardner, Rip Williams, and Cory Kruseman. I grew up idolizing these guys and now im out there with them. Shoot i still remember winning the co pilot award with Cory. I Loved the 90's. They were my fav.
Last edited by the1jet17; 8/4/10 at 8:34 PM.