View Single Post
6/21/12, 5:41 AM   #6
Re: Speedways visited list......
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve004 View Post
Amazing list. I'm very much in awe. I didnt see any Michigan tracks unless I missed it. Maybe I should write mine down but it's not nearly as impressive as yours and many others.
I havent been to see any races in Michigan just yet. Write them down,its always fun to see where everyone else has been. I know people that have been to more places than I have,and I dont try to go to the most places. Nowadays I just go where I can watch sprints or midgets etc.

---------- Post added at 5:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Andrew,

Close to having them all down. Not quite what Andrew S was able to supply, but not bad for an old man.
I had forgotten that I had also been to Bulls Gap!! My list had been on an old computer,and I hadnt updated it in years,so going by my sometimes selective memory,I might have missed a few !!

---------- Post added at 5:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
If I can ever find the time I plan on making a list of mine .
I know what a rough life you have!! I know Monica will probably working on the list later today !!

---------- Post added at 5:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
The biggest surprise: Silver Spring
I miss Silver Springs. 60 Super Sportsman (sprint lookalikes with carburated engines,small top wings and no power steering) every week,and it was $6.00 admission when I first started going there. It might have been $8.00 admission when it closed in 2004. I never saw a bad race there.....

3 members like this post: fish, Jimmydiesel, Mud Packer