View Single Post
10/12/12, 9:43 AM   #21
Re: Looking for help with west coast
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ballou View Post
I know I'm a big pill to swallow sometimes. I've been trying really hard this year to do better - sometimes I have blown it - and trust me I know when I do - but I am trying to at least not let my emotions get the best of me.

I'm just trying to do the best I can each race......all I can tell you is that I'm giving it 110% every time I'm on the track - sometimes my 110% isn't enough - sometimes it is.

....but please don't put yourself in a bind to do it - I would feel bad. And seriously it may seem like I'm talking out of my a$$ but I appreciate the well wishes just as much.

Robert Ballou

Robert YOU just made a new fan....totally understand your point........$$$ on the way through paypal....want to also support you with buying a tee shirt....are they on your website................

I know how hard it is to not be able to race due to lack of funds so that is why I put up to challenge RACE FANS.... whether you are a Ballou fan or not...the kid had the BALLS to get on here and ask for help and many are stepping up to the plate....

...MAYBE AMERICA IS NOT DEAD YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Last edited by Wayne Davis; 10/12/12 at 9:54 AM.