View Single Post
kdobson (Offline)
  #1 9/3/18 10:36 PM
I know all eyes are on IMS this week, so want to get a reminder out before everyone gets totally focused on a tremendous event for the sport Wed/Thurs for the BC39.... That we will be having our Herb Barlow Memorial this Friday Night Sept 7th at Jacksonville Speedway with POWRi Midgets, MOWA Winged Sprints, POWRi Micros and Pro Late Models. If you are in the area, make it a point to stop in for what is always a great night of racing - and my personal favorite event of our season.

As always, we'll order the event so our open wheel fans can get their fix of what they came to see and get back on the road. The two headline classes will run first all night if at all possible.

Gates open at 5:00. Hot laps around 6:15. Racing at 7:00 - or even a few mins earlier if we are ready to go. Adult admission is $20. If you have any questions about our place, how to get here, where to stay etc. please call or text at 217-371-3653 or catch Tommy Casson at IMS Wed or Thurs. Camping is always free here. Hookups on a first come-first served basis.

Ken Dobson
Jacksonville Speedway

5 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69