View Single Post
7/20/13, 10:43 PM   #87
JMA1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
14 posts and he is already the wisest man on the board. Sometimes you gotta remember dude that its not always about you. Nobody wanted to run that race more than Tommy and the TSS staff and since they dont have your crystal ball then I guess all they have to go by is the radar. It shows a bunch of rain to still go through so thats what info they used to cancel. If you are so damned smart why dont you save your pennies and buy a track and sit in the promoters shoes. I think you will find that its a thankless and difficult job. Mainly because people like you cant see life beyond the end of their nose.
I appreciate the compliments, if it took me a weeks worth of pay to watch a race, do you really think I will be purchasing a track anytime soon? If someone's wiseness is based on their post count, there must be many people on this board wiser than me which is proven time and time again. Never once have I complained about a race being called or a slick track or a heavy track, run the race as far as I'm concerned as everyone has the same track. As for tonight, I will now agree that it was the right decision to call the race as I am still here and there is still rain falling but why no makeup date? Two races got rain last year and were made up, Putnamville ran on Sunday if I remember corectly. Sure there is a chance of rain but Terre Haute had a 0% chance of rain a couple weeks ago and it rained out, I'm guessing the weathermen must have a low post count since they don't seem very wise.

The more you complain, the higher the post count, the wiser you are.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by JMA1181; 7/20/13 at 11:38 PM.

2 members like this post: ossuks, PAW