View Single Post
12/9/09, 4:00 PM   #37
Re: Weather
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Brucer, the news in Phoenix showed 9,500 SRP, 6,500 APS & 40,000 Nothern Az. customers without power, hope you have yours back by now. The wind blew so hard here last night it rearranaged my patio furniture and I thought the roof was going to blow off the house. I17 north of Sedona to Flagstaff remained closed this morning after a tractor trailer over turned yesterday leaving motorists stranded for hours. While we got about an inch of rain here in the Phoenix area the higher elevations of AZ got two feet of snow.

Patti
Thanks Patti!!....yeah after 17hrs!!...on at 2pm Tues!!min. rain,but winds blown excess 60-70-80mph!!...half that time no cell,laptop,pump to run well!!...sunny today in 60's-70's....couldn't see myself livin where theres snow!!...just not me....give me sun,lake n' mabe ocean!!...but snow's not gona work for me!!...I don't ski!....It's two wheels for me...here its called Bobby's Territorial H-D!!...oh,thanks to my Bro/Wife for leavin ur H-D's here for me to keep btrys charged up!!...not a problem here,someone has ta do it!!....eha!!...