View Single Post
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #7 9/12/22 5:06 PM
Originally Posted by JJMooney:
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve quickly become a Jake Swanson fan. He’s really impressed me.

I only went to Spoon River. It’s a track I hadn’t been to in over 25 years. In the few times I had been there to watch sprint cars it was dry and dusty. Laid rubber. Seldom done before midnight. Not Saturday night. That place was juiced up. The action was downright sick. There was so much going on during the feature, you had trouble taking it all in. I was out of there before 9:30. No complaints. One of the best shows I've seen this year.

I was warned that Spoon could turn out the way you described. Fortunately they made the effort to prep it right for non wing sprint cars. They were moving on that track along side by side racing too. Jax was prepped well too.

Great track prep, an efficiently run, well designed format, and you have a great show. 4 cars on track for TT is totally possible anywhere if they can do it at Jax. The format also makes the heats more competitive especially if you timed poorly within your group. Well done by the tracks and the series. Ready to do it again.
6 Likes: cshuman, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner, Tom23