View Single Post
11/5/18, 3:12 PM   #24
Re: How many, best and worst race
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

I ended the year with 43 races. The best is hard to nail down because of different types of racing. Best non-wing stuff was the 4-Crown with Silver Crown being best in show. Event that just pops out that was a lot of fun for me and had great racing was Ohio Sprint Speedweek at Eldora that Larson won, beating Dave Blaney in a duel late. Then I went to 3 incredible NASCAR Cup races (Both Bristol's and Fall Martinsville.) And the Roval race at Charlotte had an epic finish. Both Xfinity races at Bristol were very exciting. The Eldora truck race was a good one all the way through with an incredible finish. The North South 100 was wacky during parts as most of the big hitters found themselves at the back at one point. Just too many options to pick through, but those are probably the high lights of each car class.
And I honestly can't say that I went to a race this year that just plan sucked. But the leaders in the not good category have to be Kentucky Cup race and the WRP Ohio Sprint Speedweek race.

1 member likes this post: openwheelfan1