View Single Post
9/23/14, 1:58 AM   #44
Re: Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 201
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by microsprint15 View Post
Fans don't care about mini sprints. Never have, never will. Sponsors don't care about mini sprints. Never have, never will. A racing resume that only includes mini sprints means nothing. Never has, never will.

(I am not bashing the drivers or owners directly, I know there are very talented drivers and very good teams and races in the mini sprint division).

I don't know much about the Racesaver 305's, but it sounds like it could be a huge success. My only concern would be the diluting of the current class of local non-wing cars. If this class would have been around just a few years ago, I would have been all over it. I would imagine that others who come from my background (600 sidewinders) feel the same.

Of course, this is only MY opinion. Bash Away...

Ryan

I like your style.

Sounds like a big old sprint is what you should be racing anyhow. You have been wasting your time, talent and your cash racing them squirley little 600cc Go karts.

Bet you cant get one of them sprint cars to hike that right front tire the way that sidewinder does.

If you ever get the chance try one of those 1000cc midgets on for size you might like it. They work a lot different than sidewinders do on bigger rougher tracks.

Good luck in your racing endeavors, Have fun, and work on not being so negative. The sun doesn't rise and set on any of our butts.

Honest Dad himself

2 members like this post: bowbuild, TrevorMoody9