View Single Post
5/19/19, 6:27 PM   #25
Re: BOSS at Lawrenceburg 5/18
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatout18 View Post
AQ... rest assured, ilovedirttrackracing is alive and well. He did enjoy the great racing events at The Burg last night. I do think he is on leave of absence from IOW due to some technological difficulties with his cellular device. But, I can confirm that the world renowned ilovedirttrackracing is putting together his schedule of great racing events for this next week. He will be attending several. The word on the street is that, the cooler will be packed with plenty on reserve for the long weekend of racing events. I'm sure he would want you to know to have a great and safe Memorial Day weekend enjoying all of the great racing festivities. Thanks 🤣

Well I'm glad one of the "Racing Family" has checked in to let us know Rick wasnt missing the racing action,and that he's just missing the action here.Hopefully the weather will be nice for all the great racing events going on this week,and the cooler wont get totally depleted. Maybe I'll come to Terre Haute on Wednesday,just to watch him in action standing up and yelling "GO Ballou" so I can holler at him to sit down,this isnt a NASCAR race...Like I've had to do in the past.

What other great racing events are you guys going to? Surely back to the Burg so Mail Man can watch the wings......

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, tirespinner