View Single Post
5/19/19, 2:51 PM   #23
hoosierboy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinter14 View Post
The PENALTY was for being hard on the gas with push trucks still pushing no less than 6 times, despite about a dozen warnings over the radio that every single other driver obeyed. The cause of that infraction was the lack of a radio (or properly working one). Also, as Chuck pointed out, he got no qualifying time because they failed to even put their transponder ON the car for hot laps.

We spoke with T Mez at length after the show and he was not even mad. Heck, he’s planning to run my FAST winged event this weekend at I-96 in Michigan.

Gotcha. Like I said, just relaying what I got from his Twitter posts. Which is still posted. Hopefully Mother Nature allows the WoO show for Memorial Day, I have some friends that will be first timers to a sprint car event. I like to take my “sprint car virgins” to the Burg simply because you can’t beat the facilities. Also, $15 for a sack of 6 cold beers on ice ain’t a bad deal either. On a side note - not sure if Landon Simon was in attendance last night, I know he was at Gas City and that car is definitely one of the sharpest looking rides this year. Beautifully done! 👍
Last edited by hoosierboy3; 5/19/19 at 3:10 PM.

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, LUCKYONE, tirespinner