Pill draw fee - $5
Line-up board fee - $5

Raceceiver that WE MADE YOU BUY fee - $50

Race entry fee - $30 per class entered
If you run more than one class you must buy two pit passes

Parking fee - Open trailers - $20
24' and under enclosed trailers - $30
24' to 40' trailers - $40
anything over 40' - $100 for taking up too damn much space and obviously you can afford it.
Reserved pit parking for the year is $200

If you run for points you must buy a $50 "track license"
If you don't want to run for points, every race you run you can buy a $30 temporary license.

There will also be a "Lap Fee". Obviously the teams that USE the track the most should help cover track costs the most, so at the end of the night, we will deduct from your earnings your car's "Lap fee" which is $1 per lap your car makes on my race track.

(If you are on the tow truck or being pushed by a push truck we will only charge 75 cents for those laps, however, there will be an "assitance fee of $100 for tow truck services)

If you would like a trash can at your pit area, they are available for $10 a night. There will be a $25 fine per item left on the ground in your pit area if you dont clean up or you can take your trash home in your trailer.

Coolers in trailers are allowed for only $20

You must be a "website member" to get on the tracks website but that's a bargain at $19.95 per year. And message board privileges are only an additional $9.95 a month.

Information on the track can be found at 1-900-PAY-MORE and info is only billed at $2.95 per minute.

The best part, I am saving money by not even buying bleachers because spectators will not be allowed to attend due to the unnecessary liability.