View Single Post
10/4/07, 11:49 PM   #30
Re: Clauson on pole@Talladega ARCA
FOR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
First of all its Clauson not Clawson(except if your name is jjones ) and since you mentioned him by name then you made it about him. It could just as easily been about Dwight talking about Bobby Santos....or Josh Wise, or Stewart, Kahne, Gordon, Aligaier, Schrader, and on and on..... Secondly if we are talking about former open wheel drivers making their way up the ladder(or to the top of the ladder) then in essence we are still talking about open wheel racing. Third Shaw is indeed his real name. You really dont want to take him on in public on the board here, trust me you will lose that argument. If you cant see the difference between the original post and Mr Nunn's complaints about some of us calling stock cars mudcabs and insisting that we be more open minded about the types of racing that we choose to follow(among other things) then there isn't much more I can say because you just don't seem to get the point.
I am sorry I can not spell alot of words right. But I do like to talk about midget and and sprint car racing in Indiana. I do get the point "20" INDIANA OPEN WHEEL RACING message board. How much clearer can that be. Start a board called Indiana sprint car and midget drivers who went to ARCA or where ever board. If you do not think Stanbrough, Cottle, etc. etc. are not the best drivers in the world why do you go to sprint car races? Do you go to alot ARCA or NASCAR races? Just asking.
I totally agree that I would lose a war of words with Jerry Shaw but he said what he said and he can not take it back.

Richard Murray
US Navy Vet