View Single Post
6/20/19, 8:54 PM   #9
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldoraMark View Post
I have not been to Paragon for 40 years. A few question with all this rain I hope they can get it in. If I get to the track around 2 pm can I put blankets down? I am taking my camper and thinking about going to Paragon and drop off the blanket and go to LPS and drop the camper there. I heard there was not much area for a camper and I would be worried about getting it stuck.

Thanks

Mark
A couple of suggestions...unless you have a specific seat in mind, or have a large group, you can secure seats about where you want. Paragon has some raised bleachers up top near the concession stands and many rows of seats between there and the track. Those lower seats consist of rows of metal or wood benches spaced maybe 4 or so feet apart. No backrests. Many people put lawn chairs between the rows. Be advised that your lawn chair will/may be somewhat tilted toward the track because of the incline. I don't know what time the fans have access to the seating area but I suspect it is early in the day because of the workers needing access. They probably run everyone out of the seating area before the ticket office opens. The parking area is generally good but does have some very soft grounds. Be careful where you park.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner