View Single Post
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #22 7/25/22 4:43 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
One more question. I was at Haubstadt several years ago. Robert went after Daron Clayton in victory lane. Did the MSCS suspend him? Was it because his wife at the time was the MSCS scorer, or was it because they didn't deem it necessary?. My guess is they didn't deem it necessary. Why no conspiracy theories then?
How much did you have to drink that night Brent seen you stagger down enough bleachers over the years, because you need to correct yourself here . Robert was at Daron's when in victory lane he was standing on Daron's right rear tire as Daron was unbuckling and all that was done is he was saying something to him about the feature race that night he was not happy about never laid a hand on him or touched him. If you find a video you will see me standing about 15 ft. away from this happening. Everyone knows on here you are a usac cheerleader which is your choice not mine but you need to stop flaming everyone who says they are not a professional organization they play there favorites and do not enforce rules and there tech is bush league. Been a fan in the stands to sponsoring and working on these cars for a lot of years you learn a lot just by standing by watching the circus in action.
8 Likes: bighd0522, PIT CART, progressive22, skids59, snowdrift, streetglider, tirespinner, yeleyfan76