Thread: Illinois
View Single Post
3/23/20, 7:19 AM   #17
racer-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by captrat View Post
If you are going to make comparisons please find ones which are similar. SARS vs Covina-19 or air disaster deaths vs highway deaths. Lastly, what good does it to bash the media? Change the channel etc like a free individual. Be safe, and if you don't like the messenger get another one. Lots of choices in our country.
Since you seem to like the media so much claptrap what do you think the chances of there even being a car race this summer when they spend 24/7 telling about the disease. A local butcher told me yesterday that if one person contacts the disease cutting meat they will shut that industry down also. .

The reason I compared the deaths to car related deaths is we find it normal in this country when someone dies in a car to not do anything ( heck we put our family in a car and drive to his funeral).

The thought of shutting this much of the economy down should scare everyone more then thought of contacting a cold that you can probably get rid of . I wish in the statistics the bad news channel would report the age, weight, if they smoked and were they in good health before they contacted it.

Good luck to everyone on here as our way of life is GOING to change!