Thread: North Vernon
View Single Post
8/29/16, 3:24 PM   #51
Re: North Vernon
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
Cause the world thrives on it these days.
Some folks just don't like North Vernon, they don't need a reason, just cause they can, I've raced there, and lots of other places in my time, I could find fault with any of them, but I went, I raced, and got treated just like everyone else, most of the time, I never did say I wouldn't be back, even tho the thought crossed my mind, but I may be a little more understanding then the one who launched this tirade on NV, he has never had a good thing to say about much of anything really, just loves to do as much damage as possible, wonder what he'll say if a lot of tracks start shutting down, or only run a few select shows in a season, yes, I've spent long nights there myself, as I have at other venues, but to put on such an act, when it was evident to almost everyone else, they tried their best, to make mother nature take back what she dealt them, ease up, man, things don't always go your way, or anyone's for them matter, tag that one a no foul, and go on, stay like you are, and you'll just get sorrier and worse, it ain't worth it! Bob

5 members like this post: bigq11, MikeJ1961, racer-x, SPRINTCAR, SprintManDave