View Single Post
10/16/07, 1:46 PM   #14
Re: To Kevin Briscoe
riskybrisky5

Folks Racin isn't cheap & never will be. This has been talked about for YEARS ! Nothing has happened . nothing will happen. It will either go on or it wont. If a shock is gonna make or break your racing program then i think it's time to find another deal to go do. 1 more thing Everyone wants to go race & win but not many wanna do what it takes to do it RIGHT. Qoute from Rex W

Rex you are right and that is what scares the heck out of me. Who is going to replace the Dave Darlands of this sport. Not many young drivers are getting in this to race sprint cars. They are hoping to go to the next level. So at 21 years old they have made it to the next level or done with sprint cars. It has not started to happen but the movement is getting close. The development teams will either get there drivers moved on or replace them with another young development driver. So if the blue collar racers cant afford it like the guys I mentioned earlier how many cars will we have. I agree that the costs probably will not come down not very often people slash prices on things. But if we all put our heads together and work together we can maybe see this thing flourish for years to come.