View Single Post
1/12/18, 3:58 PM   #5
Re: Picture of the Day, 12 January 2018
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
It is awesome to have you back my friend we all were praying for you. I checked today and was shocked at the awesome pictures. I'm kinda lost as after almost 25 years of Josh racing I honestly thought I was ready for a break, now I go out in the garage and there is no car in progress. I will be honest I'm really going to miss Racing, Friends and the time spent with Josh and our family on and off the road. We had some good runs and traveled a lot but had wound down a little because Josh Is working as a Special Ed Teacher is married and has his little boy Leland time and money was short. When someone of your caliber and the other artist that post pictures of Josh on this amazing site it brings back a rush of great memories. I will say it is an honor to even be consider for Picture of the day. Thank you all very much.

Make sure to tell them you love them every chance you get.

Again thank you all

Spencer Racing #66j
Thanks. My recovery continues. I am back at my day job now, and also had a VERY encouraging visit with my cardiologist this week (he told me that a full recovery is likely). I plan to continue shooting, maybe even on as crazy a schedule as I did last year. . .