View Single Post
8/24/19, 8:23 AM   #12
Re: Kokomo - FloRacing
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
At the end of the day, if it’s a race outside of Lawrenceburg, are you ever happy? For the price that is costs to watch the races, if it was a cartoon version it would satisfy. What you pay for the entire year to watch three different divisions of racing is less than what it costs for one tire.
Yeah,, I was happy with Speed shift. I also go a lot of other places and for the 150 I'll choose three more live races next year outside of Lawrenceburg.

I go to a lot of tracks and like most of em, Can't sit in Gas Cities stands due to disability but other than that. I get out a lot. Been to Twin Cities, Florence, Atomic, LPS, Waynesfield, Moler, Anderson despite being down over a month with health problems

All I want is some improvement. despite the price. It should showcase USAC, Half the time the quality's so bad you can't read the numbers on the car and if you weren't familiar, you'd have a hard time telling who's who. It's not FLo, it's the cameras or their broadcast pixles. Eldora's stream on Flo was HD clear as a bell.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 8/24/19 at 8:25 AM.