View Single Post
1/29/15, 11:26 AM   #20
Re: Midgets at Southern Illinois Center Feb 7th
DAD

Spartan

I guess you were up to the early hours SIM Racing last night. I clicked on the link Chase provided but I did not get much out of the action, and it put me to sleep. It is however the first time that I ever watched a car nerf another car in the rear bumper and disappear inside the other car.

Maybe you guys could plug some numbers in your algorithm and allow stock block and 1000cc cars to race also and see how they compete in the cyber world?

My problem isn't really drinking any more, I used to be pretty good at it but it got to where I had my hangovers before I went to bed so I gave it up. My reason for posting at 3 AM in the morning is something called Sleep Apnea. That means I sleep hooked up to a supercharger. Well it has been harder to sleep lately so I went in for an evaluation and the guy upped my pressure 1" of water. Now my face mask "Farts" all night long and I can't sleep with all that darned farting going on.

I did a little more figuring and it looks like the National Midget front runners have about a 6% advantage over the stock block Midgets on a 1/4 mile track, that figures out about $3333.00 for every percentage point gain in lap time. Don't forget these are the best of the best drivers turning these times in the National Midgets, and the guys in the stock blocks are armatures.

Just like the "World of Outlaws" expect to pay more at the gate to watch a "National Midgets" race.

Racing is expensive>

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 1/29/15 at 1:01 PM.

1 member likes this post: jjones752