View Single Post
10/25/13, 12:11 AM   #20
Re: Central region Lightning / Mini sprint meeting
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana View Post
I AGREE WITH THE WEIGHT RULE. Let's make it as FAIR as possible for all drivers. With all the brains and know it alls out there
I'm sure they could figure out a way to add a few lbs. to the cars. I brought this up to our club last year and You should have heard the WHINING AND CRYING
from the drivers 100 - 120 lbs soaking wet. Where o where could I possibly add weight to my car IT'S IMPOSSIBLE It was mentioned that weight would make no DIFFERENCE in the cars PERFORMANCE. Go tell that to the NASCAR guys!! They just could not believe any one could even think such a thing. The idea was RIDICULOUS and even considered DANGEROUS
to the drivers and even the fans. Imagine I was told with the extra weight the car would become a LETHAL WEAPON and that wouldn't be good for the CLUB
Can you believe this CRAP, worst of all these DRIVERS pretend that they BELIEVE this. Any way that is what we are faced with up here. I guess if I could run with LESS WEIGHT / UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
would seem like a good ides.
Later!!!!!!!!!
A 12" x 12" x 1" sheet of lead that would be the size of a 12" seat bottom weighs 59 pounds.
THEY CAN SIT ON IT DARN IT.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 10/25/13 at 12:19 AM.