View Single Post
10/21/07, 10:15 PM   #12
Re: Lawrenceburg Memories
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
Bottom line is that the city is providing the best possible track expansion with many improvements that has been a long thought out process with over a year of research. City officials and myself have been to many other tracks in the country, from Las Vegas to Lowes and all tracks in between researching and learning how to provide the best race track in the country. We have done our homework and now its time to build the best track in the country.
Thanks, Dave
Dave and Dwight I understand that you think expanding is for the best but from a poor owner of a sprint car bigger means more motor,harder crashes and less driving abilitiy. Push the loud pedal and hang on. Keep making things bigger and better and pretty soon only bigger and better will be around. This is just the opinion of a owner that some think probably should not be involved any way because there are some weeks that a shock or a bar does break us. Not trying too make anyone mad just not sure I like all the race tracks to look the same. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com