Thread: Flo
View Single Post
1/24/21, 2:55 PM   #8
Re: Flo
Rick Eaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Not to change the course of the thread too much, but this relates to Flo Racing:

I can usually come across as being intelligent. However, with time, I am discovering that this is getting more and more difficult.

I do not have the aforementioned Flo Racing but am starting to look that way. If I get this, there is obviously a plethora of races to watch. If I miss the live coverage of a race, it is re-aired enough to where I can catch it again (and possibly again)? Or, can I dial in and watch any race at any time from a menu that they have - like Dirtvision, or will I be subjected to what they air and when they air it?

flagboy55, I wish I would have asked you these questions when I was last at your house but a beer can kept getting in my way of my thought pattern.
I started my Flo subscription right before the Chili Bowl. I'm pleased so far. The archived races are difficult for me to find when I search for them on my computer, and nearly impossible to find when using my Roku TV. All past races seem to be there, and can be viewed at any time.