View Single Post
7/8/13, 4:24 PM   #5
Re: Belleville Bash Thank You
AB Racing

I have to start by saying this was my first time to visit this awesome track. I'm shocked that after seeing it and living only 2.5 hrs away that I took me so long to see a race there. If you haven't been it is a must see midget race. Wanda and Wally I agree did a great job. Only issue I had was Saturday night a "local" about 70 years old came in about 4:30 and took my blanket up and put it on the ground. This was my seat for not just me but my 4 and 12 year olds. I personally checked with Wanda on Friday, the gentle man that was working the track, and security. All said if was ok to leave them over night. On Saturday I goto and get security because the man is seating in my seat. He (not the same guy that worked Friday) says "we have no reserved seating". I said "so when he gets up I can remove his seat?" He says "NO". I was very disappointed in this act. With that being said I will be back because the racing is that good. I think I'll try my luck on the back side next time. I'm pretty sure that old mans legs are still tired from standing most of the night.

6 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, dirtnut, luckybuc97, Mud Packer, rclaridge